日本一本道a不卡免费The Office of Career Services is dedicated to helping students discover their interests through various internships, workshops and career-related events both on and off-campus. Through these experiences, students develop relationships with professionals in their field and build their network. We have an array of resources to help guide students through the process of creating a resume and cover letter; applying for an internship, job, or graduate school; and finding volunteering opportunities. Our goal is to help our students gain real-world experience while in college as well as help them find the career they are most passionate about pursuing after graduation.
MacMurray College Career Services supports students and alumni in achieving their career goals through student-centered, four-year programming. Students reflect on their interests, talents, and values initially to explore careers of interest. Career Services provides access to online resources, training, community resources and internship experiences that facilitate the personal and professional growth of students toward well-designed, fulfilling careers in a global society.
日本一本道a不卡免费MacMurray College Career Services will equip students and alumni to be successful in a global society with resources and experiences that support lifelong career development. Career Services will provide an integrated, four-year program that supports student discovery of individual interests and provides opportunities for career exploration, resources, and experiences necessary for students' personal and professional development to compete in a global marketplace.
日本一本道a不卡免费MacMurray College students build on knowledge and develop skills which equip them with excellent credentials as they view the workplace as an opportunity to demonstrate knowledge, confidence and insight.
- Career Exploration and Identification
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Resume and Cover Letter Development and Feedback
- Topical Workshops
- Annual Etiquette Dinner and Networking 101 Events
- Mock Interviews
- Career Fairs
- Graduate School Preparation
- Job Search Tools
- Classroom Presentations from Area Professionals
The following features are available via , a website students can access with their MacMurray account.
- Internships Positions
- Student Worker Positions
- Full-Time and Part-Time Positions
- Volunteer Opportunities and Tracking
- Interactive Virtual Interview Tool
- Career Exploration Guide
- Event Registration
- Videos and Career Related Resources
Career Services Guide
日本一本道a不卡免费 are available through the Henry Pfeiffer Library website and include the following tools.
- Academic Major and Career Exploration Guides
- Job Search Tools
- Resume Template and Resources
- Cover Letter Template and Resources
- Online Profile Guide
- Volunteer Resources
- Internship and Job Search Engines
- Interview Tools
- Graduate School Information
日本一本道a不卡免费Internships are about learning a new skill, gaining knowledge and applying course work to the real-world. You will also begin building your network, practicing professionalism and discovering more about your interests and career ambitions.
Internships can lead to full-time employment in your field. Students may enroll in an internship beginning the second semester of their sophomore year.
- The Gallup-Purdue Index, a recognized national survey collection group, found that approximately 63% of students either interned or had a job related to their field in 2016.
- Nationally — approximately 33% of students do two more internships.
- Nearly 87% of 2016-17 fall and spring MacMurray College graduates completed an internship.
- Two-thirds of reported Fall 2016 MacMurray College graduates with full-time employment in their field participated in an internship.
- Jacksonville Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Pathway Services
- Passavant Hospital
- Jacksonville Area Center for Independent Living
- The Salvation Army
- Dot Foods
- Mercy Communities
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- North Greene Jr. High School
- Pana Community Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
- Illinois Emergency Management Agency
- Springfield Park District
- State Bank of Arthur
- Pike County Memorial Hospital
- Cedar Hurst Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Paris Community Hospital
- Carrollton Bank
- Blessing Hospital
- Applied Systems
- Prairie City Rehab and Health Care
- Residence Inn by Marriott
- Community Case Management and Research
- Human Resources Onboarding
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Gerontological Psychology
- Portfolio Assistant
- Loan Processing
- Football Operations
- Non-Profit Marketing
- Junior High Baseball Coaching
- Wine Chemistry Project
- Community Outreach
- Residential Associate
- Sales and Marketing
- Service Operations
- Staff Accountant
- Event Coordination
日本一本道a不卡免费The Office of Career Services is located in room 107 of the Jenkins Education Complex. Office hours are Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Appointments are encouraged.
You are welcome to visit us or contact our staff with any questions or concerns about career opportunities on or off campus.
447 East College Avenue
Jacksonville, IL 62650
Visit Career Services
Email Career Services